Monday, December 27, 2010

after holiday stuff

Well I survived the holidays. They were pretty busy for me with lots and lots of orders from all the craft shows I did this season and the orders from etsy and friends on facebook.

I had big intentions of getting this blog updated and current so everyone could see all the new stuff as I got it made. I was even too busy to do that. Not that I am complaining. I would rather be way too busy with orders that working way to hard to get orders.

One of the hottest items this holiday season was my infinity scarf. It is an awesome 72" circular scarf that you can wrap around your neck doubled or tripled even if you are small enough and it keeps your neck completely warm. If you are outside and need a quick hat just pull one of the loops up over your head and cover your head like a shawl. This is one of the hottest colors of the fall winter season.



So is this one Everyone loves this sage green. These are also available with matching armwarmers.
This is a perfect little treat for yourself for surviving another holiday season.

I am currently working on one in a gorgeous shade of purple called Merlot and then Characoal grey. I also have oatmeal which I am hoping to photograph tomorrow.  I also have these in cherry red, expresso, black flecks, and can custom make in other colors too.

The gold scarf was featured in a treasury and was also featured in an online article about awesome stuff you can buy yourself after the holidays.

My Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment