Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year to Everyone

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe new year.  Has anyone started any new projects for the new year or made a cool resolution. 

I have resolved to organize all my crafting stuff this year. I was looking at some awesome tutorials for making organizers and how to organize your stuff better. It gave me a LOT if ideas.  I have the before pics and will be taking some during pics and of course lots of after pics. 

I made the coolest bad hair day had I have ever seen. I will be posting pics once I can get some.  They are dread hats. I made one for my daughter's boyfriend in the Rasta flag colors. He does not have dreads but he has super long hair and has always wanted one to put his hair up in. So sometime today or tomorrow he will have one. 

I will be placing these in my etsy shop too. 

Also I will be discounting all purses in my etsy shop this week. So if you fell in love with a purse and were not able to afford it now is the time to grab it while it is still there and get it at a way better deal. I am going to be doing a whole new line for the spring and will be working on them really soon. 

Have a great day all and I will have pics soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment