Friday, January 7, 2011

That gorgeous yellow infinity scarf just made it into another treasury on Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d27864af40e6d913c56fcc0/saffron-yellow

I had to mention that. I still do not have pics of the rasta hats but I hope to get some this week. Gave the one to my daughter's boyfriend and he loves it. He wears it all the time.


I have more awesome stuff to post real soon. Check back for my new flower lariots they are awesome.  Pics need to be edited and then I can post them.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to be featured in treasuries?! Such an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love being featured in treasuries. I have had a shop on etsy since etsy started up their site. I switched my shop and started this one and have been featured in lots of treasuries. I love that my stuff is getting this much exposure. I do feel very honored that someone thinks my stuff is worth showing off even if someone does not buy it.

    ReplyDelete